Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to normal (or whatever passes for normal around here...)

Well, James is back at school, and things are settling down to a semi-normal schedule around here. 

After dealing with medication issues and adjustments I'm finally getting back on an even keel.  I managed to pull up my wip (work in progress) and add some words to it for the first time in a week or so.  I'm about at my normal speed (647 words in 1/2 hour - 600 in a half hour is fairly normal for me) and it didn't feel as if I was having to drag the words from my brain to my fingers. 

So, things are hopefully looking up when it comes to my writing and other things.  Tomorrow I leave with Don to go to a medical conference in St. Petersburg.  He'll sit in lectures, I'll walk on the beach and write in the hotel room.  Yeah, rough week. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which hotel?