Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"Blob" days

My friend Tina and I have talked about "blob" days recently...days where you don't feel like doing much of anything but sitting around and vegetating.

I had a day kind of like that today. I woke up - late - with a headache, not a good way to start out the day. Plus I tried to play Superwoman and tough it out without meds. This made me cranky.

I just could not get to work on my story today. I mean I have a lot of it plotted out, except for the end. But I simply could not get any words on the laptop today.

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy...

2 comments:

Blogging by Tina said...

Think you'll unblob today?

I hope to work on some curtains as part of my strategy to "unblob"!

Brenda said...

I'd like to unblob in several ways LOL

Hope the headaches gone and today is better.