Saturday, June 18, 2005

Adventures in computer building

In a moment of insanity, John and I decided to build the computer he will take to college. Getting advice from our preacher, who is also has a ton of computer knowledge, directed me to a website for parts.
If you are familiar with computer building, you know you have to buy EVERYTHING - drives, video/sound cards, motherboard, and a case to put it all in. We also ordered a monitor and fed it all into the website.
I quickly got email confirmation that two packages were being sent to the house. So, OK. A few days later, I get email confirmation that ANOTHER package is on its way. Huh? What's in the third package.
Thrusday I got 2 packages. One has the monitor. One has the (empty) case.
So I have a computer without a brain. :-)
At least I know what's in the third package.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough*
A computer without a brain? You should be used to that from talking with Louis. *grin*

SO glad he doesn't read blogs. *crossing fingers and looking over shoulder*