Monday, May 02, 2005

Ahhhh!

As I type this I am sitting in an Internet Cafe at a Disney resort hotel.

Don had been planning to take a play day off today after doing some CME. He noticed I was stressing out some with my assigned reading and other stuff - I've been getting headaches from the eyestrain we think.

So yesterday as we got ready for services he said, "Why don't you come with me?"

I said, "whoa, I have to finish this reading - I don't have TIME for the Disney thing!"

He said, "You don't have to go to Disney - just relax in the hotel room and finish your reading. No one can find you there and no one will bother you."

After thinking about it I decided why not?

So here I sit, feeling happy and relaxed with less then 200 pages to go on my reading and wondering why I almost said "no" to this!

Did I marry a great guy or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did.

If cloning ever becomes possible.....

*cough*