Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Updating...

Yeah, it's been ages. My serious apologies. Real Life has been kicking me in the teeth lately, making it hard to get things done.

So, let me run a list of what's up so you know what I'm up to:

  • Currently reading: Finishing up Adams Vs. Jefferson, a must read if you want to study the birth of partisanship and political parties in this country. Planning to dive into New Moon pretty soon.
  • Currently listening to: Aside from my usual fare (country, etc) I'm listening to Michael Connelly's Black Echo. Let's hear it for libraries that loan out ebooks.
  • Currently watching: Battlestar Galactica, Bones, and getting seriously interested in House. Caught 24 for the first time in ages, still looks good.
  • Current favorite new toy: A Blackberry Curve. I am seriously in love with this thing.
  • Current projects: Working hard to finish a short story to submit to a workshop I'm planning on attending later this month. Other writing projects in various stages...probably will go into more detail on that in the next couple of days.

That should give you an idea of life at the moment...

1 comment:

^JR^ said...

Glad to see you're still trucking along.

^JR^