Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vulkon

Well, a friend of mine commented that I don't update this blog enough (hi Nat!) so here is a quick post.

I'm attending Vulkon today, a Star Trek/sci fi convention in Orlando. Part of the reason I'm here is to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while (hi Nat again! Hi Maria!) and that's always a treat.

Plus, cons can be fun. Wandering around the dealer room, actually meeting actors from your favorite shows...pretty cool.

I shook hands with Tim Russ last night (Tuvok, "Voyager") who is also an excellent musician. He had a concert last night which included dessert (yum!).

I also saw Armin Shimerman (Quark, "DS9", Snyder, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"). He is shorter than I thought - I might be able to look him in the eye at my 5' 2". I'll check.

Anyway, they are gonna throw me out of the breakfast area in my hotel so I'll update later (SOON, Nat, I promise!)

No comments: