Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's been a while...

Yeah, still here, still alive, just keep forgetting about this blog.

Right now I'm working on another series of short stories; these are non-Trek in nature. I'm with a group of fellow writers who have challenged each other to write and send to magazines five short stories this month. I have one out, am working on #2, and have ideas for the other three. It's just a matter of sitting down and writing them.

It doesn't help that I have gotten readdicted to World of Warcraft. For those who don't know, WOW is an onlne multi-player game that can suck you right up if you are not careful. It's a way to spend time with my yougnest though.

But I really want to make writing my career and if I'm going to do that, I have to buckle down and do it.

I will be working on getting my act together. keeping this blog up, and other things.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

No comments: