Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Life juggles

Sometimes I feel as if I'm juggling a ton of glass balls.

There's the Christian ball.
There's the wife ball.
There's the mom ball.
There's the daughter-in-law ball (inlaws live with us).
There's the writer ball.

And there are countless other ones as well.

My problem is balancing all of these without losing my mind. Sometimes I feel I'm doing great in one area but two other balls are crashing to the floor. Sometimes I want to drop ALL the balls and run away from them.

It would be nice if I could be Superwoman, and cover all the areas of my life without a hitch - but it never seems to work out that way.

Am I the only one to feel this way?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not. Let's book a flight and run away to the South Seas.

Anonymous said...

Even Superwoman was vulnerable to Kryptonite.....