Friday, November 11, 2005

What I've been up to...

Yeah, bet you've been wondering...

Well for one thing, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month, where the challenge is to write 50,000 words of a novel in the month of November. I've been meeting with some friends in a local coffee house to help motivate me (and vice versa) to grind out those words. I have good days and bad days with it, up to nearly 12,000 words now (I think). Will keep plugging away...

Earlier this week I sent off three short stories that had been rejected by various markets. Currently I have 10 Star Trek stories submitted to the anthology Strange New Worlds and 6 short stories sent out to various editors. I have another short story partway done that I need to finish up and mail somewhere.

I am also playing World of Warcraft and trying to get in and chat with with my IRC friends.

At some point I am going to finish organizing my office so it doesn't look like it got hit by a hurricane....

Anyway, still alive, still nuts, still trying to do my best.

No comments: